I haven’t posted in a while, but not for lack of content. I have a huge list of blog post topics. But I’ve been busy with numerous site upgrades. Here are the top ten, in no particular order:
- A huge upgrade to the ProxThink Hints areas for members, including expansion pages for each hint, a new VIU Hint feature, Pairs tools and other improvements.
- A new password system that allows logging in and out.
- Ways to save information on the site, for example to track your learning or save ideas.
- Banner space allowing ads which you can turn on or off.
- Reworked the Start areas for clarity and usability.
- Added random images from artdown.com for visual variety.
- Added “Share” buttons to pages for bookmarking, social networking and emailing links.
- Wrote or updated several pages in the public join areas to better explain what ProxThink is about and how it can be used. These include the Potential Benefits, Sustainability and ProxThink Innovations pages, and a long list on the homepage called Ways to Use ProxThink.
- Wrote a Dear Visitor page outlining actions people can take to get involved with the growth of ProxThink.
- Created a Suggested Minimum Proxri page, which explains and lists some suggested minimum annual proxri ranges, for the times when people may not have the time, energy or interest to explore the Proximity of our Proxri Deal, as they decide how they want to proxri.
To experience the changes, join ProxThink.com.
Proxri Deal: As you find our relationship rewarding, proxri with the proximity in mind.