Online Events Using AnyMeeting
If the organizer or the event you signed up for says you’ll attend via AnyMeeting, it will be used for screen-sharing, chat and a possible conference call. You can join the online meeting or webinar via AnyMeeting with a computer (Windows, Mac, Linux/Ubuntu) or mobile device (iOS, Android) including phones and tablets. For the possible conference call, whether you’re using a computer, mobile device or telephone for the audio part of the session, some kind of headset will make for better audio. See the links below for more on all of this.
Useful AnyMeeting Links
At the links below, they might talk about attending webinars and meetings as different things. Our events could be either, so if your setup is ready for meetings you’ll be ready for webinars too.
Before the Meeting
• Technology requirements … Check the requirements for computers and mobile devices. As mentioned above, for the possible conference call, whether you’re using a computer, mobile device or telephone for the audio part of the session, some kind of headset will make for better audio. And again, follow the requirements for meetings rather than for webinars.
• Computers … If you’ll be attending with a computer, the requirements link above will explain about using the Chrome web browser or their AnyMeeting desktop application (if you don’t have Chrome). If you don’t have Chrome (and don’t want to get it) and want to install their desktop app ahead of time, go to: http://www.anymeeting.com/ProxThinkSession and you should be prompted to get it.
• Mobiles and tablets … If you’ll be attending with your mobile device or tablet, see Webinar and Meeting Mobile Apps.
Joining the Meeting
• About the login process … The login form will ask for your full name, but if you want, you can enter just one name or any preferred name. This might matter to you because that name will show up in the chat interface, so attendees in the meeting will see it. The login form will also ask for your email, but other attendees will not be able to see your email address.
• Joining the meeting … At the meeting time, or 5-10 minutes before, just go to: http://www.anymeeting.com/ProxThinkSession. Then login as described above.
Other Support Info and Options
• Other attendee guides and support options, if needed.